Importance of good footwear, insoles arch support for your general health and the health of your spine.
What to wear?
Good footwear not only provides you with stability and comfort but largely influences the alignment of your ankles, knees, hips and the spine. Good alignment of these joints insures good function and prevents problems and pain.
- Feet normal anatomy
- Modern living and the health of your feet
- Chiropractic approach to foot alingment and its relation to the alingnment of the spine
- How your shoes affect your posture
- Bunions, hill spores and plantar fasciatis
- Prevention and correction of foot problems
- Crocs for pronated feet and other foot problems
- Fit-Flops for strengthening your ankles
- MBTs, Sketchers Shape-ups for leg strength
- Reebok Moving Air Technology
- Birkenstocks to support the arches
- The arch supporting insoles
- Sketcher Go-Walk for the bounce in your step
At the Clinic we supply and fit ICB insoles if needed to both adults and children and give advice on foot and footware to speed up patients improvement.