Back pain and lost days of work
Back Pain can be one of the most debilitating of problems leading to stress, anxiety and more back pain. Many people can find themselves in this seemingly never ending cycle. This can be especially problematic for the self-employed as more and more working days are lost due to back pain.
Finding and Correcting the Causes of Back Pain
But it’s not all bad news . . . we have seen thousands of patients over our years in practice and a very high percentage of those patients have found themselves back on the road to recovery in no time at all – even when there seemed to be no light at the end of the tunnel.
The important point to remember is that the cause must be found and corrected.
To help find that cause of Back pain we offer:
- A Private Consultation with the Doctor of Chiropractic at our clinic in South Woodford
- A Thorough Examination including Neurological, Orthopaedic & Blood Pressure Tests all included
- X-Rays, if necessary are included too
- And most importantly Verbal Report of our Findings and thorough Explanation of the X-Rays at a follow up appointment
- Personalised recommendadtions will be given, which may include streching and exercise advice, plan of treatment and relevant postural and lifestyle recommendations.
As a result, you should know more about your body and the problems you are experiencing, more than you ever have before. Whether you go ahead with treatment as always is entirely your decision.
Call TODAY for an Appointment on 020 8989 3338
Buerger, A.,Ph.D., Greenman, R., D.O., Validation of Spinal Manipulation, Charles C. Thomas Company, 1985
Cox, J., D.C. Low Back Pain, Mechanism, Diagnosis and Treatment, 4th Edition, Williams and Wilkins 1990
Faye, L., D.C. Good Bye Back Pain, Tale Weaver Publishing, 1990
Kirkaldy-Willis, W., D.C. Angus, D., M.A. Papadopoulos, C., M.H.A., Swan, W., The Effectiveness and Cost effectiveness of Chiropractic Management of Low Back Pain, (funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health) p. 104, August, 1993
Markey, P., D.C., Managing Disorders of the Lumbar Spine, 2nd Edition, 1986
Rothman, M.D., Simone, M.D., Magnetic resonance Imaging, 2nd Edition, Mosby Yearbook, 1992
White, A.A., M.D., and Panjabi, M.M., Ph.D., Clinical Biomechanics of the Spine, 2nd Edition, J.B. Lippincott, 1990